Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 February 2010

BEWILDERED BUT BLOGGING!



OK, I admit it - I'm a dinosaur. My computer skills are zilch, my knowledge of the interwebbythingy is sketchy, but the kids say I've gotta have a blog....so here goes. Not my kids you understand. Never could do with ankle-biters. But Sarah, who undoes the knots I tie on the computer, and Cheryl whose brood regularly provide me with step-greatgranddaughters and who are comparatively modern - they tell me 'blog and the world will be your chip shop'. And besides, they say 'everybodies doing it!' So who's going to read mine, I mutter defiantly. Just put lots of pictures on it, they said, and you can't go wrong. Yeah, right.

So here goes. I'm going to try and find how to stick my cartoons in here, maybe tell you a bit about them to pad it out a bit, and maybe even sell you some. I'm not proud and I have a large stomach to support. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment